Thursday, June 20, 2013

International Space Station in front of the moon.

sagansense:


I’ve seen a lot of spacey photos in my time. Enough so that I catch myself occasionally making a jaded sigh, saying “Oh neat, another shot of a spacecraft in front of the moon. Been there, done that.“ 
Then I punch myself in the arm and tell myself to shut up because these are pictures of SPACE. 
That’s what happened with Maximilian Teodorescu’s shot of the International Space Station against the face of the moon. At first I was minorly impressed, because it’s a very small thing traveling very fast, in front of a larger thing that is even farther away. But people take pictures of the ISS all the time. Big deal.
Then I realized that this one was taken during the day. At that point I lost my schnoodles. I’m betting a few of you will too.
(via Overthinking It)

via jtotheizzoe

Love this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment